WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL GET FROM THIS BOOK
- Six different ways to make money from your online course (page 64)
- What to do when you have so many online course ideas, and you don’t know which one to pick (page 143)
- How to find the people who can pay for your online course (page 171)
- How to structure your course content (page 154)
- What content to share for free, and what content to sell in your online course (page 162)
- The two major types of online courses you can create, even if you’re starting from scratch and you’ve never taught before (page 168)
- How to deliver your online course (page 163)
- 20 strategies to grow your audience from zero to thousands (page 178)
- How to sell your online course (page 197)
- How to create videos for your online course (page 209)
- What to do if you feel like you’re not good enough to teach (page 77)
- 11 reasons why people will pay for your online course if you feel like nobody will pay for it (page 93)
- How to create time to launch your online course (page 106)
- How to design a vision board that will motivate you (page 108)
- How to prepare for the camera if you don’t like recording videos (page 116)
Stephanie Obi is a leading African Woman in Tech, pioneering the knowledge technology industry in Africa. She has spent the last seven years creating products and tech platforms that help individuals share their knowledge. She also runs an agency which has produced online courses for Africa's most successful entrepreneurs including Ibukun Awosika, Tara Fela Durotoye, and Osayi Alile to mention a few.
Dubbed the Knowledge Broker, Stephanie is all about creating wealth opportunities for Africans. She has helped over 1,000 business owners across the globe to monetize their knowledge leveraging technology and is empowering African Millennials to start digital jobs with their knowledge.
Stephanie is the founder of TrainQuarters, a knowledge tech platform which makes it easy for individuals and organizations to own their online schools and host their online courses. She's a First Class Graduate of Computer Science and the Author of the book, Knowledge is the New Gold.
Recognised as an expert in African technology space, Stephanie is regularly invited to speak at conferences and has been featured in reputable media platforms. She is a comedian and loves to travel to experience new cultures