WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL GET FROM THIS BOOK
- Six different ways to make money from your online course (page 64)
- What to do when you have so many online course ideas, and you don’t know which one to pick (page 143)
- How to find the people who can pay for your online course (page 171)
- How to structure your course content (page 154)
- What content to share for free, and what content to sell in your online course (page 162)
- The two major types of online courses you can create, even if you’re starting from scratch and you’ve never taught before (page 168)
- How to deliver your online course (page 163)
- 20 strategies to grow your audience from zero to thousands (page 178)
- How to sell your online course (page 197)
- How to create videos for your online course (page 209)
- What to do if you feel like you’re not good enough to teach (page 77)
- 11 reasons why people will pay for your online course if you feel like nobody will pay for it (page 93)
- How to create time to launch your online course (page 106)
- How to design a vision board that will motivate you (page 108)
- How to prepare for the camera if you don’t like recording videos (page 116)
Stephanie Obi is an online course launch strategist who helps female entrepreneurs to create, launch and scale up their online courses.
Over the last four years, Stephanie has helped hundreds of women across the globe create and launch highly-profitable courses. Some of her clients have been able to roll out five-figure programs, 10x their course sales and quadruple their email list after working with her. Stephanie is also the founder of TrainQuarters, a tech startup which makes it easy for entrepreneurs to host and market their online courses.
Stephanie is the author of the Amazon best-selling book, Knowledge is the New Gold. She has been featured in the Guardian Newspaper, Punch Newspaper, as well as on Channels TV, Arise TV and EbonyLifeTV. Stephanie has spoken at Wimbiz, the largest women’s conference in Nigeria, and given keynote speeches at conferences across Africa. Stephanie lives in Lagos, Nigeria.