I know what's really going on...
You finally got the clients you were praying for, but it looks like you no longer have a life.
If a client cancels a call, you get excited because it means that you finally have some time to rest and catch your breath.
You've not told anybody this because they won't understand but the last few months have been a nightmare.
Everyday you're on your laptop, working with one client after the other, repeating yourself all day long, and sleeping with reckless abandon at the end of the day because of how exhausted you are.
There seems to be a never ending list of things to do and not enough time. You feel like you're always behind on tasks and you've started to dread your emails because there's always that client who's asking for a status update on something you promised to do.
You can't explain this to other people but you're tired.
You no longer have time for the things you used to love to do, no more hobbies, no time to play, your friends are all complaining that you don't check up on them, you're missing out on family events and you've not been sleeping well
Despite all this craziness, you really want to grow your income but you just can't see how
Your calendar is already full
There isn’t really a place for any more clients
It looks like you've hit a ceiling
It's not your fault...it's your business model
Let me explain
First things first, I must say a big congratulations for growing your business to where it is now.
What you're experiencing is growing pains.
To move your business to the next level of growth, you need a different playbook.
You can't continue to work one on one with clients all day long, as you have seen...it only leads to burnout.
There's a limit to how much hours you have in a day.
There's a limit to how much energy you have in a day.
If you keep trying to sell your time and energy, your business will be limited
I'm hosting a two day event where I earned six figures from selling my online course all year round
If you've held yourself back from growing your business with an online course because:
- You don't know how to ensure your clients will get results
- You don't know how to streamline all the many things you do into one online course
- You don't have a huge audience to promote your online course to
- You have a never ending list of things to do and you don't know how you're going to find the time to create your course content
- You have so many questions around tech
- Or maybe you've created an online course before but it didn't really do so well
Here are a few examples of what my clients have said:
I was able to structure my program in a way that helps my clients get results - This is my biggest result.
Amara Tasie - Product Sales System
I knew what I wanted to teach but I didn't know how to start. I had no clue about how to go about it, plan it, schedule it or even what sort of website would work. Stephanie gave me step by step clarity and even validation.
Kemi Lewis - Creative Natural Hairstyling Course
Stephanie Obi has the capacity to help any business leader design, create and promote online courses.
Tara Fela Durotoye - How to Structure Your Business Course
During this two day event...
I will teach, I will mentor, I will hold space for you to grow
Day One: Growth Mindset & Idea Clarity
- Identify and overcome limiting beliefs that have been hindering your growth
- Identify who you need to become to earn $100k with ease from one online course.
- Learn the secret behind courses that earn six figures
- Learn how to find your Six Figure Online Course Idea
- Learn how to identify your the type of people who will pay for your course no matter the price
- Learn how to price your course in order not to feel like people are stealing from you
Day Two: Sales Strategy & Course Creation
- Design your own Six Figure Income plan
- Learn how to communicate the value of your course so that people will pay for it before you even create it
- Learn my proven system for selling your course and earning over $100k from it
- Learn how to structure your course to make it easy for students to get results
- Explore the two different ways to create your course content
My course is still selling
In 2020, during the Pandemic, my business grew. I took on so many one on one coaching clients and on some days I would have 3, 2 hour coaching sessions with female executives. I was exhausted.
After coaching for 6 hours straight, sometimes even 8 hours, I wouldn't want to talk to another human being. All I did was coach and eat in between.
Before I knew it, my friendships started to suffer and I gained so much weight, I became embarrassed to leave the house. My mum came to stay with me and complained bitterly about my long working hours and about my incredible weight gain (you can trust our African mothers).
What was so painful was when I looked at my account I couldn't really justify the long hours per se. I was working very hard but I was burnt out and I wasn't happy.
So I decided to work with the online course coach and queen, Stephanie Obi.
This year alone, my course has earned over $30k and it's still selling.
This two day event will help you to create one online course and turn it into a six figure income stream in USD
Date: November 18th - 19th
Time: 9am - 5pm WAT
You probably feel stuck and confused right now.
It doesn't have to be that way.
Get the step by step guidance you need at this two day event.
You didn't start this business to remain frustrated, confused, overwhelmed and doubtful.
You started this business to be free.
Let's get you back on the right path.
Got questions about the event?
DM me on Instagram @stephobi
This is a NON-REFUNDABLE purchase
This event will support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result.
You accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this course