I teach this same system in my signature program, Course Launched Delivered.
This is a proven system you can use to create, launch and sell your online course
…even if you are a complete beginner
…even if you are not a techy
…even if you are an introvert
…even if you have failed in the past with this online stuff
…even if you don’t have support from your friends and family members
- How to uncover the valuable expertise you can’t see that are right beneath your nose
- How to decide which of your ideas is worth your time and energy so that you don’t waste months chasing shadows
- My proven method to test whether people will pay for your online course even before you create it. You cannot come and kill yourself for nothing
- The number one thing to start with when structuring your online course and how to use it as a tool to get people to realise that you are the main deal
- What to include in your course content if you want it to actually impact lives. If you do this right, you are going to get more than enough testimonials, you won’t even know what to do with them
- How to select a title that will make people say, “I have to have it ohhhhhhhh, what’s your account number?”. Getting this wrong can cost you 5 figures
- How to price your course perfectly, so that you don’t waste a lot of time thinking about this
- How to strategically prepare for your launch by starting with the end in mind
- How to start positioning yourself as an expert in your topic, without necessarily being a show off
- How to easily set up the four tools you need to attract the people who will pay for your course and how to prepare them for what’s coming
- How to drive the right set of people to join the waiting list of your course, so that you don’t launch and hear silence (it’s heartbreaking)
- How to strategically plan your launch so that you know what to do on day 1, day 2, day 3...to day 60
- The exact content to create before your launch that will prepare your prospective students to buy your course
- The specific emails you need to send to turn people from subscribers to buyers
- How to use urgency to get people to buy your course now, not later, without sounding scammy
- Mock Ups: How to design your course images, so that people can visualize what they are buying (Hint: People don’t buy whey they don’t understand)
- How to structure your online lessons so that your students can easily understand, even if you have never taught before
- How to easily produce video lessons on a budget
- How to set up a platform to host your course content so that the people who did not pay for it, do not access it
- How to give your students a pleasurable experience while they are in your online course, so that they scream how amazing your course is from the rooftop
- Online School already set up
- Tools to help you grow your audience (optin page, email list, etc)
- Tools to sell your online course (Sales Pages, Website, etc)
- Unlimited videos and online courses
- Receive payment from over 100 countries
- What to do when you struggle to charge for your knowledge
- What to do if you feel like a fraud for asking people to pay you
- What to do when you feel like you cannot charge a certain amount
- What to do if you struggle to set the price of your online course
- What to do if you feel like making money has to be difficult
INSTALLMENTAL PLANS AVAILABLE, ALL CURRENCIES ACCEPTED
Meet the Creator of The Course Launched Delivered System?
Hellooooo, my name is Stephanie. I laugh a lot and I'm obsessed with online courses. Lol.
In the last few years, I've created over 20 online courses, taught over 900 students, and built a 6 figure business (in US dollars).
I've helped hundreds of women create their own online courses and generate up to tens of millions in revenue.
I'm an Amazon Bestselling author of the book, Knowledge is the New Gold and I'm also the founder of an EdTech Startup, Trayny, which is an online education platform that creates and manages online courses by Africa's most trusted leaders.
I'm a First Class graduate of Computer Science from Covenant University and I have an MBA from the prestigious Lagos Business School.
I have received many notable awards and recognitions such as being named as one of the 100 Most Inspiring Women in Nigeria in 2017 and I've also spoken at several platforms like Wimbiz Annual Conference, First Bank and Diamond Woman events, and The Lagos Business School.