GRAB THIS BONUS BEFORE THE TIMER EXPIRES
"HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR COURSE IDEA WILL MAKE MONEY"
WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL GET FROM THIS BOOK
- Six different ways to make money from your online course (page 64)
- What to do when you have so many online course ideas, and you don’t know which one to pick (page 143)
- How to find the people who can pay for your online course (page 171)
- How to structure your course content (page 154)
- What content to share for free, and what content to sell in your online course (page 162)
- The two major types of online courses you can create, even if you’re starting from scratch and you’ve never taught before (page 168)
- How to deliver your online course (page 163)
- 20 strategies to grow your audience from zero to thousands (page 178)
- How to sell your online course (page 197)
- How to create videos for your online course (page 209)
- What to do if you feel like you’re not good enough to teach (page 77)
- 11 reasons why people will pay for your online course if you feel like nobody will pay for it (page 93)
- How to create time to launch your online course (page 106)
- How to design a vision board that will motivate you (page 108)
- How to prepare for the camera if you don’t like recording videos (page 116)
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW AND GET YOUR BONUS MASTERCLASS
YOU WILL ALSO GET THIS BONUS
Stephanie helps women to earn an extra stream of income by turning their skills, knowledge and expertise into profitable online courses. To date, Stephanie has helped hundreds of women create their own online courses and generate up to tens of millions in revenue.
She is the creator of Course Launched Delivered, an online coaching program that helps entrepreneurs build personal brands, create online courses, earn an income and impact lives through the use of digital resources.
She is an Amazon Bestselling author of the book, Knowledge is the New Gold and is also the founder of an EdTech Startup, Trayny, which is an online education platform that creates and manages online courses by Africa's most trusted leaders.
Because of her vast knowledge in new media and her relatable approach, she is a highly sought after coach and speaker for millennial women.
She is a First Class graduate of Computer Science from Covenant University and holds an MBA from the prestigious Lagos Business School. She has received many notable awards and recognitions such as being named as one of the 100 Most Inspiring Women in Nigeria in 2017 and winning first prize in the Wimbiz Impact Investment Competition in 2014.
Based on the impact of her work, she has been featured on various platforms including Channels TV, Guardian Newspaper, Arise TV, Punch Newspaper, EbonyLifeTV, etc.
She shares business lessons weekly on www.stephanieobi.com