How exactly can I work with you?
There are three ways you can work with me:
Through One on One Coaching Sessions
If you would like me to work with you to achieve a particular result, this might be the best product for you. Find out more about it here
Through my Group Coaching Programs
If you would like me to work with you alongside other people who are also on the same journey with you, click here to find out more about what we can offer you.
Through my online courses:
I have courses that you can take from the comfort of your house or office and at your own convenience because the courses are online. They come in form of videos, pdfs and worksheets. You also have access to me and you can ask me any question you may have as you when take the course. Find out more here
What else do you do?
I also have an online accessories school that trains people all over the world on how to make African Accessories.
If you would like to learn more, visit the school by clicking on this link
Can I know more about you?
- I like to read…lol. I can’t help it. I guess it’s the efiko in me.
- I smile a lot, always shining my teeth…I know that someday a toothpaste company will use my face in their advertisement
- I love Google…can’t say this enough
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE corn…in whatsoever form
- I was a very restless child, I learnt to sew, bake, crotchet, cross-stick, quilt, play one song on the piano, …I was just full of activity (not that anything has changed much)
- I love jotters…I always have at least 5 jotters in my bag.
- I believe that I should be in Nollywood because I am very dramatic…I am the next Genevieve Nnaji or Patience Ozorkwo.
- I compose songs on the go…funny songs
- I hate washing clothes
- I love my family and friends. They are amazing
- I love God, my church and my pastor’s messages. I am otherwise known as Sister Stephanie of the Lord
Enough about me, I would love to hear about you. Say hi and introduce yourself on my Facebook page or Twitter.
Thank you for spending some time on my site. I hope you find it helpful and come back again. Subscribe to get love letters from me.
Lots of love